CURRENT ADDRESS

CURRENT ADDRSS:

HOME

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Week 4

Date: January 24, 2012
Area: MTC


Buenos dias,
Well it has been snowing since yesterday morning here in the state of Utah. I love the snow and it just makes me want to go snowboarding so bad.

I joined the choir and we sing for the first time tonight at the devotional. I think I did ok; I am singing as a tenor so well see how that goes. The good thing is that there are about 100 other people so no matter how bad or good iI sound nobody will be able to tell.

The days here sure do fly by really quick. I am almost ready to head off to Mexico and I'm sure once I get there the time will fly by so fast.

I sent my SD card home today so the first pictures of me since I left should be arriving any day now. I took over 200 pictures along with about 5 minutes total of video. I am sure my dad will forward some of the highlights to all of you guys.

My goal this week is to lose 5 of the 15 pounds that i have gained here so far. Everyone says that you lose it really quickly out in the field and to not worry about it but I dont want to chance that hahaha.
We will be getting a new DL (district leader) today or tomorrow and nobody knows who it is yet and it seems like everyone wants that role. There are 9 Elders in our district and 0 girls. We definitely dont hold anything back in class we are just a bunch of wild guys sometimes. Fridays are the worst because we are stuck in class for 9 hours straight besides lunch and that's when we definitely get out of control, but it's all good fun.

We quote movies, sing Disney songs, and last night we made our teacher almost cry out of laughter because me and two other elders were making Star Wars noises. For those of you who don't know all the teachers are fresh return missionaries so they are between the ages of 21 to 25 usually so getting them to join in the jokes and the pranks is pretty easy.

Love all of you guys and if you choose to hand write some hand letters they are always appreciated!!

Elder Jeremy Hosch

No comments:

Post a Comment