CURRENT ADDRESS

CURRENT ADDRSS:

HOME

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April 16, 2012


Well another week has come and gone. We had divisions this Wednesday so I
finally had a full day with no English. All the Mexican elders are
encouraged to learn english but that doesnt always happen.

Well this week I had an interesing expierence at an investigator's house...
I had some type of weird food on Tuesday, good but different. Let's
just say that I dont think my stomach liked it too much. I made it to
the bathroom but I clogged the toilet. Here in Mexico a lot of
bathrooms don't have the whole back end, so to flush you take a big
bucket of water and pour it in. I didnt realize I clogged it so I
got *leftover food* all over the floor. It took about 20 minutes and a
big wire to unclogged and clean the mess.
Well hope that wasnt too gross for you! ive learned anything can
happen here haha. well until next week!!
Elder Hosch

No comments:

Post a Comment