CURRENT ADDRESS

CURRENT ADDRSS:

HOME

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Month 1

Date: April 09, 2012
Area:

 Hey everyone!
 Well this has been a crazy month getting used to everything. I am pretty comfortable here now so I think that will help with a lot of things. We have about 8 people planned to be baptized this week and I feel that at least 3 of them are for sure but only time will tell.

 Well things here are going and we always have lots to do. The people here are friendly for the most part. The food.... eh got old after the first 3 weeks haha. They use lime and chile for EVERYTHING here and all foods are salty and/or sour.

 It’s really strange that living here has really made me want to live in New York. I have no idea why and what I would do there for work but has recently caught my mind. My dream job would be to travel the world with professional athletes like snowboarders, surfers, skiers, and just video tape them or take pictures for them and while they are doing competitions.

 I have a lot of time to think in between appointments and wherever else we go. I am always thinking about my future. Where will I go to school and what for? Where do I want to live when I return? Just a lot of things like that and I really feel where I am right now and the things that I am doing are really preparing me for what is to come in the near future.


Funny story, we visited a less active member and we just went to invite them to church again. The dad told us how he was really close to finishing high school and he worked really hard for years. He then paused for a minute and looked at us and said that he ran out or bricks and concrete. We both expected him to say something really bad happened, but he was just making fun of himself really. It was very funny hahaha!
 
I miss all you at home. Things here are so different and I never knew how amazing we have things at home. The lifestyle is just so dramatically different. I am beginning to feel comfortable enough here to just go to work and do what I need to do. I defiantly look forward to the foods, lifestyle, and living conditions that I used to enjoy at home.

 Take care everyone and I look forward to hearing from you all next week!

Vaya bien

Elder Hosch

No comments:

Post a Comment