CURRENT ADDRESS

CURRENT ADDRSS:

HOME

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Visa!

Date: March 01, 2012
Area: MTC


Well today at 12 me and a few others got to drive down to Salt Lake and sign for our visas! I was definitely a reality shock when everything was in espaƱol. They said our visas will come in sometime tomorrow and we will leave Saturday or Monday so only a few more days until I am down in Mexico. Everyone I talk to says that Guadalajara is so beautiful and the food is fantastic.
On a side note, Elder Jeffery R. Holland came to speak to us Tuesday for the devotional. He is such a powerful speaker and is not afraid to say what needs to be said. We got to sit in the second row so we were about 20 feet away from him the entire time. It's weird not having one single person here from my district but all is well. Talk you you guys soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment