CURRENT ADDRESS

CURRENT ADDRSS:

HOME

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April 23, 2012


What to say aboout this week...
Well we started and ended well. I had my first baptizm this week! She
seems like she will be a solid member. This week was definitely
stressful but we managed to get everthing done on top of the baptism
and all the goals we have to accomplish every week.

The [Gilbert, AZ] temple looks awesome!! I cant wait to come back and go through with
you guys.

Thanks for the picture of Zoe, her little begging look never gets old. Austin
looks like he is 6 foot 5 and 260lbs wow he looks so mature. Well I
ony have one picture to show everyone here and mom you're gonna like
this.... about half the people ask what my ´´sister's´´ name is and I'm
like.... uhhh thats my mom. Haha always "so pretty mamá." Adam I'm glad
that you're staying in volleyball! Who knows you may get a scholarship
for playing if you keep up the hard work. Your mission is going to be
easy for you if you keep up all your hard work!

Well I will try to remember pictures next week. we only had about 30 min
this week we just always busy with stuff to do! ç

Love you all and I'll talk to you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment