CURRENT ADDRESS

CURRENT ADDRSS:

HOME

Monday, September 23, 2013

09/09 --- 21st birthday!

21 years old and wiser too, no really I'm really smart, at least what everyone says cause my hair continues to fall out. I just tell them im so cheap I don't wanna waste money on haircuts so I train myself to let my hair fall out... they all get a laugh.


It's been super good to hear from many members and friends and all the birthday wishes. The card you sent dad was super funny with the dinosaur, 创..but nobody ever helps me take it off创 GREAT STUFF. Things here in Morelia are going really great right now. My companion is from Mexico and is a Marine. He keeps trying to convince me to join, especially because of the stuff happening in Syria right now. I have no idea why all the wars and fighting but I guess it's just evidence of the second coming, right?

I'd like to let everyone know that I have the greatest parents in the world! I'm glad to hear of all the progress in the family, ward, and work. You guys are great and I'm so glad to represent the Lord and the ward. I know that there were changes in the ward but I still represent all the Fairview ward! woot woot!

Thanks to everyone for the support during all the preparation to the mission and during. It's so amazing to see the sacrifices that people make for the missionaries. It's great to be a part of this fast-changing and growing missionary work. It's hard but its also fun to go through all these new programs. I finally have the chance to be the example for all these new and younger missionaries.

I love you guys and I hope to see ya'll Thanksgiving day!

创obidience brings blessings, exact obidience brings miracles创 (wow that was hard to spell in english lol)

love,
爀lder hosch

No comments:

Post a Comment