CURRENT ADDRESS

CURRENT ADDRSS:

HOME

Saturday, November 30, 2013


Well guys this is it! I will be home in less than a week and I'm kinda freaking out a bit. I'm kinda nervous to start school and everything but I think im ready. Mom, I'm sure you're in meetings right now and Dad is on his way home. I think that because you're not responding!!! Haha its ok I'll be home to talk with you guys really soon. 

Things went really well with the president and his wife. They gave us mashed potatoes, nice meat and garlic bread. It was pretty good, I have no complaints. Just made me realize how much I'm going to miss Mexican food. 

I offically hate guadalajara. i put in my memory and lost ALL my pictures... again. oh well, im glad i sent home the ones i liked. here is the only picture i have but i guess you guy will enjoy the lst moments that i  had with my mission presidente and his wife and pretty much a lot of my buddies here in the mission.

I hope you're all well and that the next few days go by fast so that i can see you guys soon! iIlove you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment