CURRENT ADDRESS

CURRENT ADDRSS:

HOME

Monday, October 14, 2013


Well we werent able to baptise anyone in Manatiales (my last area) but im sure here well have a better chance. The area of the ZL´s is always better :)
I feel like I've learned a lot lately about the importance of really living the Gospel. At times I feel that it's ok to do small things because they don't affect me or others as much but I learned that they do! So i guess i learned that the trials in our lives are to test us. that is what God's plan is, to be tested. Sometimes we pass those tests and receive a confirmation of our testimony, or we're miserable and sometimes we gain a testimony after. I guess like it says in Ether that the testimony comes AFTER the trial of our faith.
The mission seems to be growing and an incredible rate. We have 205 missionarys and Pres said that about half the mission has less than 6 months in the field.... we are a young mission right now! A lot of all my good buddys went home today. Elder Jones (Cam you'll know him) Elder Smelser (Todds cousin) and a few other that you guys wouldnt' know. Actually, I think Todd is home now? Who knows... haha.
I am grateful to all of you who send letters and e mail supporting me out here. It makes all the difference in the world when there is support from home and the other side of the veil. Now is my time to shine and do all i can and leave it all out here. When i come home with a Mexican accent you all have my permission to laugh and make fun :) it will make it fun :) Take care for now.
Scripture of the week. Alma 25:25. it talks about the importance of scripture study and how we should never be decieved. MEMORIZE IT.
With love and a whole lot of affection,
Elder Hosch



No comments:

Post a Comment