CURRENT ADDRESS

CURRENT ADDRSS:

HOME

Sunday, October 13, 2013

09/30/13

Well things this week just flew by! It's hard to believe that I now will be home in less than 2 months. I'm sure the time will continue to go by fast.

Seems like the rowing classes are going well and that you're starting to look confident out on the water. I'm sure it's fun to get out of the house and do something fun, right? Seems like things are busy as always there in AZ.  Cam said it is starting to cool down. He says that there is actually cold and hot water instead of hot and hotter!

Things in the mission are going pretty well. I'm anxious to come home but I'm also kinda wishing that it wasn't coming to an end. I feel ready to start to study and work and progress with things. I'm pretty sure that I'll come back to Mexico in less than a year but we'll see how things go.

It's so cool to hear that Adam got his travel plans and that he will be headed to his assigned mission here very soon. How exciting! It's great to see all the pictures and Adam looks super excited and ready to start serving the Lord.

We helped a guy move on Saturday, it was actually kind of fun. We made a lot of small trips because we only used a small pickup truck, but we had fun getting to know the brother better. His name is Thomas. He gives us food once a week from his sandwich stand. They are yummy! I have to take a picture of it and send it to you guys.

Soon enough I'll be home to tell you guys a lot more stories from the mish. It's hard to think on Mondays the things I want to say to you guys, but during the week I feel like I think of a ton of things that I forget to say. I love you guys a ton and next week is conference week. So we'll see what Tommy Boy has in store for us!

Oh! I just remembered! One guy came from my last ward to visit me yesterday. He took us out to eat and he straight up told us we could eat wherever and whatever we want. Since I've been doing a lot of exercise lately and not eating a lot and eating really healthy, I haven't stuffed myself in 2 months. Yesterday I had 4 drinks (3 juice and 1 coke), 2 hamburgers, and 13 tacos. Yummy! I was so full it was coming out my ears! I put a ton of chili on so we'll see how "spicy" it is later on, heehee!

Take care and try not to miss me too much...no, just kidding. Miss me a lot so we can have a blast when I get home. Tell the Z band I say hello!

Elder Hosch


No comments:

Post a Comment