CURRENT ADDRESS

CURRENT ADDRSS:

HOME

Monday, July 8, 2013

Coming Home Date!

Hi everyone,

So it's official, Elder Hosch will be released November 28, 2013. That happens to be Thanksgiving Day here in the U.S., one of my favorite holidays.

It's been a long time (over a year!) since I have updated this blog for him - my blogging skills are really slipping! I also lost the password to the blog and finally figured it out...

He's had an interesting time learning the language and has been sick way more often than he ever is at home. It's been a real challenge; but he's also experience real success and has learned a lot and has grown a lot.

He is currently training a brand new companion and has been enjoying that experience.




I can't explain these pictures! He sends them without explanations, but I'm sure the frog stand on the roof had something to do with being young with a need for some fun and entertainment!



No comments:

Post a Comment